- Students in the College of Engineering who feel they have received unfair or improper treatment are encouraged to address grievances informally through discussion with appropriate faculty or administrators.
- A student who finds informal resolution unsatisfactory may file a formal grievance at the Office of the Dean of Engineering. The grievance must be written, dated, and signed by the student, and must
- describe succinctly the grievance and the facts related to the grievance;
- identify the individuals against whom the grievance is directed;
- state the relief the student is seeking with respect to the grievance; and
- describe steps previously taken to resolve the grievance informally.
- The Dean of Engineering will review the grievance, make such investigations as he or she deem appropriate, and provide the student with a written response to the grievance within a reasonable time.
cc: Academic Affairs