Transfer Credit Evaluation


UNC Charlotte's Office of Admissions evaluates non-technical courses for transfer students. These include any math, science or general education courses you may bring into the Lee College of Engineering. Students who have taken any engineering or engineering technology courses and/or earned an associate's or bachelor's degree must have these credits evaluated by the undergraduate coordinator in their chosen major. 

Students must supply their undergraduate coordinators with syllabi from previous engineering or engineering technology courses to have them evaluated. Admitted students are encouraged to submit these materials as early as possible to ensure all courses can be evaluated prior to these students' Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (SOAR) sessions.